Sell Your Home With Hiep
There is no better choice you can make for listing your home than selecting me to represent you and your property.
My sales performance is recognized locally and nationally, having ranked in the Top 3% out of more than 2,400 agents affiliated with Intero Real Estate Company worldwide. There are many benefits a seller acquires when choosing me as their listing agent, including my experience and knowledge of how to market a client’s property using traditional advertising, internet strategies, and networking (see details below).
Whereas other agents would simply put a property on the MLS, I strongly believes that “A property only gets one chance to make an impression” so I work w/ the Sellers in making minor improvements to the property w/ minimal costs, yet will make a big impact on potential Buyers to garner multiple offers and achieve top dollar for my clients (please refer to my clients’ testimonials). The improvements are personally overseen by me and carried out by my trusted team of quality contractors and craftsmen.
Furthermore, I believe in the importance of personally holding the open houses myself. Other than the homeowners, the listing agent knows the most about the home and should be at the open houses to answer questions for perspective buyers. To make sure that this happens, I will only accept a manageable number of listings at a time. This is another differentiation that separates me from other top-producing agents.
My Marketing Plan
Internet – Traditional – Networking
Although there are numerous sources where buyers can find information about homes for sale, increasingly buyers find their homes online. Below are statistics from the National Association of Realtors 2009 Profile of Home Buyers & Sellers Report with regard to the home search process and the use of the Internet:
- 90% of buyers used the Internet to search for homes, 76% did so frequently.
- Searching online was the very first step in the buying process for most buyers.
- In 2009, 36 percent of buyers reported that they found their home online, up from 32 percent last year.
- An additional 36 percent of recent buyers found their home through their real estate agent, up from 34 percent last year.
- Sixty percent of home buyers used multiple listing services (MLS) websites; the most frequently used online resource.
The statistics show the importance of having as much Internet presence as possible. Hiep’s online strategy creates exposure for your listing. It will be distributed to over 19 million Internet home shoppers per month through syndication feeds with other home search websites, and can be accessed through over 30 websites, some of which are listed below:
YouTube.com – Virtual tour of listing
Facebook.com – Los Altos Real Estate
Yahoo.com – Real Estate
MSN.com Real Estate
International Internet Coverage
Business in China and the Asia-Pacific region is booming. More new millionaires have been created in China than any other country in the world. According to the Boston Consulting Group 2012 report, 175,000 new millionaires come mostly from Asian economies. The new entrants, mostly from China and India, bring the number of millionaire households across the world to 12.6m. US leads the pack with 5.13m households, Japan is in second place with 1.58m, and China is at 1.4m households. I advertise on the following international websites to expand the reach and ensure your home is exposed worldwide.
- PropGoLuxury.com (largest and fastest growing property site in the China and Asia Pacific Region)
- PropGO.com (property site targeting China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam)
- iProperty.com (Asia’s #1 online property group for Malaysia, Hong Kong, India, Phillipines, Indonesia)
- PropertyGuru.com (Singapore’s leading property site)
Google is the most widely used search engine in the world. To maximize your home on the worldwide web, I work w/ a search engine optimization (SEO) provider to promote your home on Google’s front page when certain key words are typed in the Google search. It is essential that the property is on the first page, because statistics have shown that internet “surfers” will not click on subsequent pages.
To demonstrate this unique offering (which many other agents do not offer), please go to Google and type in any of the following keywords, and the results will show the property listing (595 Rosita Ave in Los Altos, listed in November 2010) on Google’s page 1.
Here are the Google Rankings:
- New construction home for sale in Los Altos – #1 on Page 1
- Mediterranean home for sale in Los Altos – #1 on Page 1
- Home for sale in los altos Covington elementary – #1 on Page 1
- Home for sale in los altos high school – #1 on Page 1
- Home for sale in Rancho Los altos – #1 on Page 1
My database of over 18,000 Buyers, Investors, Real Estate Agents and Brokers receive details of your property and open house information a few days prior to the property going on MLS and brokers tour. A direct email to my personal database of past/current clients and neighbors will also be sent to announce “Coming Soon”, “Just Listed”, and and “Open House” invitation.
Social Networking & Blogging
You will find profiles of Hiep on social networking websites including Facebook and LinkedIn. Social media marketing is the process of promoting my website through social media channels; it is a powerful strategy that keeps me in contact with other real estate professionals, contacts, clients, buyers and investors. In addition, it allows me to inform my network instantly of new listings and to share real estate news and resources. Hiep’s blogs on the housing marketing, real estate trends and local communities, and your home has allowed us to expose your property to large groups of people.
Traditional Media Advertising
For additional advertising exposure, and to reach potential buyers who do not routinely use the Internet, I advertise your home in the local newspaper (Los Altos Town Crier, Palo Alto Daily Post, San Jose Mercury News, etc.) as needed.
In addition, I send out direct mailers to neighbors in the immediate vicinity since neighbors are often the best promoters of the property and neighborhood and sometimes refer potential Buyers.
Finally, working w/ our team of stagers, professional photographers and videographers, we create a multi-page color brochure and fact sheet (if desired) to highlight the home and its amenities.
I will leverage personal connections from the following associations/companies to promote your home:
- Contacts and Past/Current Clients at large Silicon Valley companies
- High Tech (Apple, Google, Cisco, Facebook, Intel, Hewlett-Packard, Oracle, etc.)
- Law Firms (Wilson Sonsini, Fenwick & West, Morrison & Foerster, etc.)
- Medical Physicians and Professionals (Palo Alto Medical Foundation, Kaiser Permanente, Stanford Medical)
- Biomedical Professionals and Executives (Genentech, Abbott)
- Extensive network of Realtors in Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties, and neighboring counties
- International Buyers and Realtors from Southeast Asia, Europe, Russia, and Canada.
- Top Agent Network, an exclusive network accessible only to top 10% of producing agents.